Want to feel better? We've got you covered.
The Family Medicine providers at Martin Family Medicine are proud to offer:
- Same-day appointments often available if you call before noon*
- Care within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment**
- A friendly and compassionate staff
- Our offices are open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm (Robersonville is closed for lunch 1:00 - 2:00 pm daily)
- Some Saturday appointments may be available
We provide preventive health care and general medical treatment for patients of all ages. So whether you need a flu shot, care for a sore throat, or ongoing support managing a chronic condition such as asthma or diabetes, we're here to help you.
Our services include:
- Preventive care/wellness check-ups
- Immunizations, including travel-required, flu and pneumonia
- Treatment for physical illnesses, minor injuries, muscle/joint pain, and behavioral health concerns
- Management of chronic health conditions such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, congestive heart failure
- Minor procedures such as skin biopsies, joint injections, cryotherapy for warts/lesions
- Sports, employment, and insurance physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams
- Dermatology and skincare
- Stitches for cuts
- Workers Compensation Exams/treatment
- Coordination of care with specialists
- Women's Health
* Please call before noon. Most calls will result in a same-day appointment. Patients may be seen by a physician or nurse practitioner.
**With rare exceptions for emergencies or for patients needing extra attention